It is our policy to distribute our products through a strong network of registered ‘From The Anvil’ trade and retail outlets throughout the UK, namely Architectural Ironmongers, Builders Merchants and other Independent Shops. We also have a number of Online Stores that distribute our range throughout the UK and overseas.
Please visit www.fromtheanvil.co.uk and see our ‘How to Buy’ section for a recommended Local Store by entering your postcode or alternatively links to our recommended Online Retailers.
1. Slight variations in sizes and colour may occur due to the hand-crafted nature of the products. This is why people buy our products, because no two items are the same.
2. All items shown within this website are offered subject to availability.
3. Any prices or quotations obtained verbally will not be deemed valid, nor will any responsibility or intent be accepted.
4. Deliveries direct to site will not be undertaken without a full postcode, contact name and telephone number. Please note that ‘From The Anvil’ does not accept any liability for site deliveries and they are sent at the customers’ own risk.
5. Whilst ‘From The Anvil’ endeavours to offer outstanding service, our prompt progression of orders means that we may be unable to include additions with the main consignment once it has been processed and packed. Hence these may be considered as a separate order and be subject to additional carriage charges.
6. All requests for returns must be made in writing. The customer will be charged a restocking charge and the goods are to be returned at the customers’ own expense. The goods must be in a re-saleable condition and must be authorised by us. If packaging is not complete no credit will be given. The customer must provide us with the original invoice, despatch note or other proof of purchase. All goods will be thoroughly inspected before credit is given.
7. Claims for shortages, damaged goods or incorrect supply must be notified within 7 days of receipt. No responsibility will be accepted after this interval as the goods will be deemed examined and satisfactory.
8. To the best of our knowledge, all definitions, descriptions and photographs contained on this website are correct at the time of production and are updated as and when information has changed. We cannot, however, be held legally liable for any inaccuracies of definition or description.
Please note that any information within this website is to be used as a recommendation of use only, and ‘From The Anvil’ does not accept any liability. ‘From The Anvil’ customers are encouraged to seek additional technical advice.
Due to the differences with technology and users screens we advise that you do not use the colour images on this websie as an indication for colour replication.
9. In the event of goods proving faulty by way of manufacture, ‘From The Anvil’ will replace the same but in doing so, no liability, consequential or otherwise, is accepted.
10. ‘From The Anvil’ warrants that the goods are of merchantable quality (as defined in the Sale of Goods Act 1979) but does not warrant that the goods are fit for any specific purpose and accepts no liability for any loss or damage suffered by the customer as a result of any defect in the design, materials or workmanship of the goods.
11. The customer shall indemnify ‘From The Anvil’ in respect of any loss, injury, expense or claim of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising out of the contract, or the goods, or their storage, installation, use, operation or maintenance save to the extent that the same is caused by negligence of ‘From The Anvil’, its servants or agents, including ‘From the Anvil’s subcontractors.
N.B. ‘From The Anvil’ is a registered Trademark and may, in no way be reproduced, replicated or copied without prior consent or agreement from the management.
Wherever possible our products have been stamped with an ‘Anvil Authentication Mark’ to show genuine ‘From The Anvil’ products.