Aged Brass Reeded Slimline Lever Espag. Lock SetProduct Code: 33039
Product Photos & Drawings
Product Code: 33039
Backplate Size: 244mm x 36mm x 13mm
Handle Length: 123mm
Fixing Centres: 212mm
The reeded set is part of the period range of sprung lever handles. A classic regency lever with a stylish reeded end that will suit both traditional and contemporary settings.
- Our weighty reeded lever handle range is forged from solid brass. The reeded part of the handle highlights all of the hand finishing that is carried out in our factory. A perfect design choice to use throughout your property with many other matching products available.
- This handle has a strong double spring incorporated into the stylish boss design to give both functionality & elegance.
- Lever handle for external doors where multi-point locking is required.
- Set includes an internal and external lever espag lock handle.
- Can be used with a multi-point lock or french door kit in conjunction with a euro cylinder.
- Supplied with matching SS bolt through fixings.
Not sure where to start? Wondering how our products will look in your home? We have many ways for you to be inspired and it's a great place to search by product, style or finish to get the inspiration you are looking for.